Istanbul Discrete Mathematics Meetings
Linear Algebra Methods for Counting the Number of
Perfect Matchings in Graphs, by Afshin Behmaram, September 18, 2019,
Dominating Induced Matchings in Graphs, by Afshin
Behmaram, September 11, 2019, IMBM
- Lecture Series on the Probabilistic Method and
Extremal Graph Theory, John Gimbel, June 10-11, 2019, IMBM.
- Around Cereceda's conjecture, Carl Feghali, April
19, 2019, IMBM
- Problems and Results in Kempe equivalence of
colourings, Carl Feghali, April 26, 2019, IMBM
- Afshin Behmaram (University of Tabriz) visited our department between
September 6-20, 2019 (supported by IMBM).
- John Gimbel (University of Alaska) visited our department between June
4-July 5, 2019 within the TÜBİTAK Project 118F397 (Defective Ramsey
Numbers in Graph Classes)
- Carl Feghali
visited our department between April 15-30, 2019.
- I participated to 50th
Southeastern International Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory
& Computing at Boca Raton, FL,US on March 4-8, 2019.I gave a
talk entitled "Advances on Equimatchable Graphs" in the Special Session
"Structured Families of Graphs and Orders: Mathematical and Algorithmic
Aspects". Here is a photo taken by Martin Golumbic during my
- I co-organized the Workshop
on Graph Theory and Its Applications-VIII on November 9-10, 2018.
- Sept 2017-Sept 2018: Academic leave at the Computer and Information
Science Department, University of Oregon, USA, hosted by Andrzej
Proskurowski, under Fulbright Visiting Scholar and Tübitak 2219 Grants.